Monday, July 5, 2010

I FEEL IN MY HEART

I'm starting to get seriously concern about my health...
I've spent the last 30 hours awake... but, awake and doing stuff.. reading, studying, getting homework done, going to starbucks for some iced tea and eating.. tons of cereal.
This is serious.
I know I'm excited about my future and I know life right now kinda sucks because I'm gonna finish school here and move up north to finally study in a real college and no the piece of shit that we have here...
BUT... There's NO NEED to be so anxious about this 6 months early
I still need to go skiing, finish school.. take exams.. take the toefl... pay USC and find a roommate in case I decide not to go live on campus... although that sounds like so much fun...uh huh... so I'll probably go for it.
On top of all this, I need to get a car ... car insurance and blah blah... and pay for that...

Oh well, 30 hs of having my head spinning up is NO BUENO.


but there so many good things about this.
First off my tv is on Disney channel right now and they're playing HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL I... So cute...
it just make me happy.
well, the other very good thing is that i'll be super close to my american friends and we'll have "the time of our lives"...yes, i'm lucky sometimes.
and at the end, the general idea of leaving argentina is such so nice. Nobody that had never lived in a country that still uses VHS reproducers could understand why.
21st century here I come.



AS TROY AND GABRIELLA ARE Singing: "THIS COULD BE THE START OF SOMETHING NEW"...and it would !!!

No comments: