Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HATE SCHOOL

Hi everyone... not a lot has happened in my life lately.. i'm still worried because i'm not getting my friends mail and she said she sent it like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. ugh
haaaaaaaaaaate school with all my heart, i thought that by changing my classes and even my career, i was gonna start enjoying school but it seems i dont like to study here anymore..  and i wanna get this shirt and wear it to school every day lol..


the good thing about my life is that next friday is MY BIRTHDAYYYY YYYYAAAAAYYYYYY i'm super excited

2 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

You and I share the same birthday! :). How cool!!!

Mari said...

school well get better...hopefully it is just this hump that pretty much everyone goes through! Happy early birthday...that will help with the stress =)