Sunday, April 4, 2010

I HEART AUTUMN

I've probably mentioned before how much I love april, or not, but I do.. not only because I love getting presents for my birthday (who doesnt) But also because I LOVE AUTUMN... I love it that i was born in autumn, i love how the trees look like, i love the clothes we get to wear during this season (and also during winter)... Personally I dont like summer at all, sunny days make me grumpy. I love it when it rains and I'm so in love with my moods during this time of the year.
I believe Autumn brings us back our intimity, loneliness, and time for ourselves. We stayed more at home, walks are quieter and we weare more cozy clothing... Yup, I'm definetly in love with this.-
I went for a walk and i've decided i'm getting on of those hats becuase they're so autumn and cute ... Plus I stoped at starbucks and had a coffe instead of an ice coffe or ice tea (ive been having that for the pasts 12 months since i was in america during summer and came back here and was summer again :( ).. after that I tried one AMAZYNG cupcacke at the only place here that makes them.. yes, cupcackes are not popular in my country.
So, that was my easter break, I also had chocolate eggs and i was very very happy because my cousin got me two white chocolate eggs ( LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE).

3 comments:

brlracincwgrl said...

Oh I adore sunshine! I also love spring showers! The best of both worlds!

Whitney said...

Hey lady!
I just wanted to let you know that I sent you a letter today so keep an eye out for it :)
I've never sent anything to Argentina before so I'm not sure how long it will take to get there.

I can't believe cupcakes aren't popular there! I just figured they were popular everywhere. I'll have to send you some cupcakey things when I send your package in a couple weeks!

Talk to you soon,
Whitney

Ck said...

Haha, nice to know another person out there who loves white chocolates as well!