Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm almost 22, should I learn how to bake?

Yes, is time for me to learn... I decided i'm gonna learn how to bake everything, and as cupcakes are not popular in my country, there's were i'm gonna start.
So yesterday i went out and got everything I needed to make them... and, even if they look aweful, they taste soooo good...
I did 2 different types, vanilla flavored with white chocolate chips and chocolate flavored... im loving them... is the first time in my life i learn to cook/bake something and i actually like it!... now i have to work on decorating them, i'll make some butterflies ones i found on internet ... they'll be perfect for my birthay partyyyy (which is comming in two weeks yyyayyyy)...




4 comments:

Mari said...

These look amazing!! I am sooo impressed!! Baking is such a fun thing to be able to do and guys love it when you can bring em something homemade

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Those turned out well!! I am 21, and im so not good at baking, but I try... I do...

Whitney said...

I just got your package in the mail! Thank you SO much. It made my day. I haven't had a chance to send you yours yet but you should hopefully be getting your letter soon :)

Those cupcakes look amazing! Isn't it fun? I love frosting them, that's my favorite part.

Talk to you soon!
Whitney

brlracincwgrl said...

I love baking! Your cupcakes look fantastic! Enjoy :)