Monday, March 8, 2010

Shadow


"I knew that there were no guarantees. no way of knowing what came next for me, or anybody. Some things don't last forever, but some things do... Dexter was a whole country away from me now. But I had a good feeling he would get to me, one way or another. And if not, I'd already proved I could meet him halfway"

Hate disappointment.-




I was trying to make something cute to put all my papers because they're always all over the place and I definetly don't anjoy mess, so I did this:

First you have to do is a base of cardboard (or paper only) and then yu have to cover it with newspaper and glue.





Then you can paint it any color you like and decorate it in the most creative ways. I painted it white and then add clippings from magazines.


I'm so excited because an Argentinian movie won an Oscar las night "Best international movie"... How great is that?..

No comments: